Friday, October 7, 2011

Starbucks in the office

Being a Procurement officer is not an easy job. Yeah what the big deal with buying stuff?
Imagine you have hundred no....thousands of thing to buy, deadline to meet, client to face...paper work to be done, engineer to spoon feed, boss to please.......manpower in office to deal with....
typing non stop, staring at the monitor for 10 hours non stop at your excel.....telephone ringing non stop.....gosh!!!
Hey, i'm not going to a supermarket....I'm buying around Asia region....
I need a break from all the stress in the office......
Been bugging my colleague since last month
"i want Starbucks~~~~~Green tea latte"


TGIF~~~ drove ourselves to the nearest Starbucks and bought us each a cup of Starbucks...
I never love Starbucks so so much in my life till today
But i hate the 6% tax....sob sob....

*have you got yourself caffeine today?*

No comments: