Friday, October 28, 2011

16.10.2011 Taiwan part 3

I lost track of time....I think it's about 3-4pm now....


and we still Strolling along Xi Men ting....I'm not good at road and map....
I just sit back and relax.... let them do the navigation (I think they're a bit bei song with me...lol)


Winnie trying to allocated the ice cream king intro by the book.
To our surprise, the book's map is very useful....every details is leading us to the correct direction.


Even if we lost our way, the police station is just within our distance...ahahaha


And here we are at 雪王 ice king.......
with 73 type of home made flavour to choose from....
see how happy Winnie is........



And it's not cheap....expensive o.....


I love peach flavour the most.......i bet with the look is enough to make you drool, not to mention the taste.......yummy yummy ❤


We try quite a few uncommon flavour like 肉鬆 floss. salty ice cream...hmmm.....
There one flavour both of them love...sour , very sour ice cream....
ssssssssssss.......I miss the taste. lol


tam chiak gui is like that la....have all to herself....


After spending about TWD500, we were lucky enough to persuade tauke nio to take photo with us.
She keep on saying "mai la, mai la" ahahaha
cute & friendly lady she is.


our very first photo together

No comments: