Saturday, October 29, 2011

16.10.2011 Taiwan part 5 end

After whole day of walking, we return to our apartment
ColorMix調色盤台北酒店式公寓
to bath and rest for a short while


Coming to taiwan, no matter how weird your fashion is....
nobody care......so, forgive me if you care. hahahaha
notice I carry different bag? It only TWD250


Auto light sensor at the entrance.......Winnie bought a cute bag........notice how cute is it hanging there


It's about 7-8pm. We took a cab and reach (Shi Da Yue Shi) 台北師大夜市
I've started buying cloth on the first shop I went into.


Guess what Tom holding?
Umbrella


Many shop to see, many pets to snap


and many food to try.
Busy buying cloth, bag, shoes, food ...etc.
So not much picture to share. Very busy you know.


On our way back......guess what we saw?
Not being racist, but I never have thought I could see tudung here

Day 1 ended

No comments: