Wednesday, October 26, 2011

16.10.2011 Taiwan part 1


It's 6++ am flight which mean, we have to wake up early........
The sun still hiding behind the mountains when we reach the Airport.


See...it's pitch black outside..........


Soon....twilight in the air......
Photo taken by Tom....I love this picture ^.* the day dawned with a cloudless sky


Time to say goodbye to The Land Below the Wind....


It's good to bring mask during freight....I dislike the smell inside the plane....


Touch down at Taiwan about 9.30am.......
First visit - toilet


I'm like a sakai.......other then KLIA....I've never been to any other terminal.
It's so big that....I go "wow"


And the best part is they have safety officer.....even they already have traffic light......
Malaysia? huhuhu~~~ *walk at your own risk*


Our transport to Taipei, Xi Men Ting........
Funny that, I only realise I'm in Benz the next day......


Finally, we reach our destiny around 12noon....time to check in and put our luggage
Taxi ride cost us TWD 1000

No comments: