Tuesday, October 25, 2011

15.10.2011 KK, Sabah

It all begin on a sunny Saturday Morning...
3 of us meet up at the airport to take our one and only AA flight to KK


Wasn't full house...we were lucky to have B, C, D seat....


An old fren and an old colleague.......hahahahaha. I was fully charge with 100% full battery


Thank for the ride from another old friend who currently working in KK.


家乡牛什


If you love beef....this is definitely the shop to come. Even 阿贤 come here before.
Total spend around RM30


I know it's nothing special about this pic, but i can hardly see railway nowadays.


I love KK, maybe because I have good memories here *wink*


Sutera Harbour. If you're a Mirian, you'll feel it's similar to Marriot. If you're a Kuching-ian, you'll feel it's similar to Damai


Did I tell you that I love KK beach view? ^.*


Enjoying the sunset....
Saw ang mo couple wearing dinner dress...with low cut exposing her back side....sorry, no picture to see


Took our dinner at Texas....cost us about RM70.
Winnie wasn't feel so well that day, so we just went back and rest early for our next early flight to Taiwan.


My colleague warn me about bringing more $ to Taiwan. I wish to have more $ but it's not within my budget.... *sob*

No comments: