Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cavity

I ensure you, my wisdom tooth is very very pretty. Too bad I didn't get to take a pic out of it.
I feel so sad to lost my tooth...Other then a cavity on the side...the other 3 sided are still in a very good condition. It's like losing a fight to a termite. You have to chop of a tree to save the forest...hahaha

The process only take about 5 minutes but it felt like a life time to me.
So funny that the dentist actually smile at me and ask"are you nervous?"
I guess i look very pale due to all the blood been drawn away from the nervous-ness....
After 2 needle given to me...the dentist start to do her work....
I can felt she struggling to pull out the tooth....left right, left right....and finally
it's out........zzzzzz
I had a very very very bad headache after that....guess i just can't endure the pain...

I'm thankful for him to cook maggie mee & fried egg for me ^^

No comments: