Saturday, October 29, 2011

16.10.2011 Taiwan part 4

I think it's about 4-5pm now.....


I forgot why I wanted to post here.....just something.....sakai girl never see before I guess.


Winnie "ah wei....here we are at Xi Men Ting main enterence, you don't even look excited"
Me "I expect to be more WOW"
I don't even know why i act so cold.....hahahaha I'm suppose to be jumping up and down
"see see, i'm actually here"
Guess my battery level is running low now.


The hustle and bustle of Xi Men Ting


战后,接收八角堂的沪商业者因建筑的红砖外观,改名为“红楼剧场”,1963年后,红楼剧场改映电影,因此又被称为“红楼戏院”或简称“红楼”。1997年,台湾内政部将红楼列入第三级古迹,定名为西门红楼
Historical building behind me. It display the development of Cinema in Taiwan (i think, can't remember clearly. lol)


I'm not the only tourist here....Korean, Hong Kong, Japan....
But seldom I see ang mo


Cutie shoes


Inside,nothing much to see. Souvenir a lot though.


I'm grateful for the stool at the side walk while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.
I been walking whole day......zzzz


I've been watching them on TV show ever since I was in my early 20's and finally get to see them in real person.....never thought they would look exactly like in TV. hahahaha


so lucky to bump into 王子 ❤

No comments: