Monday, October 31, 2011

17.10.2011 Taiwan part 2

Happy Halloween guys... although i don't celebrate it. If you do....Hope you have a great night


Taiwan people love to keep pets. Most common is dog and follow by birds. Parrot especially.

More souvenir along the way.

Can hardly see my face here, coz i'm the camera girl.......

Did I tell you, I love Taiwan sausage? It's juicy and tender......and BIG~~~
It cost us TWD40 only.....equal to RM4....and you can have yourself a stick of BIG and Juicy sausage........

more food and drinks along the way, but our hands is full of it.......
didn't manage to try everything

Finally I found this shop. I been reading this from the magazine and I bought myself one of this instrument.
we are not allowed to take photo in here but Tom manage to snap one when I paying $ to the boss....hahahaha

Snail from the sea......TWD100


I loving the trip so far.........

No comments: