Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kundasang - Kiram's Village end

Above picture was taken after we ate our first round of steamboat.
Before night fall, we went for a walk and enjoy the view and breeze.
The wind were so strong that I felt like I was back in Taiwan once more.

After the brief walk, we head on with our supper. We heard karaoke from that building. Other guest here organize a night of karaoke session and all the song was in the late 70s or 80s

While listening to oldies, we enjoy the chill of night, enjoy the sensation of the cold air.....

Funny part is, when an auntie sing a series of Teresa Teng's song. Allison start to ask me, what does the lyric mean. So I just explain in my own way
A: "What does 路边的野花不要采mean"
me:"bla bla bla...don't 搞上别的女人"
hahaha......ops....I forgot we got an auntie here. But she is quite sporting or she just think I'm a rude girl.
oh well......hehehe.

After getting bored playing guess and explaining Teresa Teng's song........
We played another game till it's almost 10pm, we head off to bed to welcome the next sun rise.

Our breakfast......vegetarian udon mee.

suuurrrpppppp.............
I never been so full by just eating vegetable. 

As the flower bloom, it's time for us to pack up and leave the mountain.

Time to adjust our luggage and head off to our next destiny.

人生像一只皮箱,
 需要用的時候提起,
 不用的時就把它放下,
 應放下的時候,
 卻不放下,
 就像拖著沉重的行李,
 無法自在。

 shared 幾米的童話城堡

No comments: