Monday, June 11, 2012

Gayana Resort Part 3

The view from our door step. Our room is located on top of the beach itself.

Zoom in of the sea view room front deck.

LOL...I don't know why we stand so straight for this shot

ok...let's go explore around. Since it's only 2++pm....it's damn hot to go snorkeling anyway

SPF 130 applied....I'm not afraid of getting sun burn
FYI, I bought this colourful cloth when I was in KK last trip. It's only cost me RM20. Finally I found a use for it.
Crystal bring her own one too, i think her's cost RM15.

Solace spa....it's not included in the package.......

"Stay away from me"
"No I won't....buahhahahaha"

We found this at the back of the path. I think this is the most expensive room in Gayana. They have own bath tube right outside the deck.......
ROMANTIC or not? OMG~~~
p/s: ehem....bf....ehem....honeymoon...here....this room.

Loving the colour, the view, the breeze, the people........
Loving everything

 很多事情就像是旅行一樣,
 當你做出決定並邁出第一步的時候,
 最困難的那部分其實就已經完成了。

No comments: