Friday, June 8, 2012

Check Out

 My habit....lie dead on the bed.......excuse my butt view....kekeke.... censored already.

After a few minutes of putting our things away, snap a few pictures, visited the toilet. We went to Suria Sabah to catch the movie Snow White and the Huntsman.
I lived in Miri too long till I don't even know how the world had evolve. We bought the ticket using GSC apps and the problem is what now? Should we queue up again at the counter? Should we just went in once the hall is open? 'Sakai' enough....we 'cut' queue to ask the counter salesman. kekeke........the uncle at the back wasn't so happy about it. ops..........Sorry but we got our ticket already.
Before the movie we stroll along the shops in Suria. Surprisingly I didn't get to buy any cloth. (I didn't bring much cloth with me...zzzzzz, regreted didn't buy some T)
Saw this promotion of Samsung notes. Draw on the spot. No more pen and paper.

Our stay included with breakfast. If I have to rate it.......6/10. Not enough worker to serve us. Not enough cook to refill the food and it's only freaking 9am....

While waiting for Crystal to take her food. I imitate people snapping themselves using the reflection.

I wasn't so happy with the breakfast until this come out of the kitchen
crisp-fried potatoes made by dicing, chopping, or mashing boiled potatoes and browning them in hot fat or oil. - Hash Brown!!!!!!!

After a heartfelt breakfast.....it's time to check out.

Now next problem, how to get to our next destiny? Oh well......things will always go it's way.

No comments: