Friday, June 15, 2012

Gayana Resort Part 7

 Photographer snapping another photographer

This photographer is more 'chioooo' (pretty). kekekeke

 Part of the area of..........(i forgot what this place called). The swimming pool is just right beside.
The same pool we dip in yesterday.

 No buffet were prepared. Instead, they give a menu to us. I was like a sakai....
"Allison, do you think this need extra charges?"
Cause there were only bread and drinks at the side.
"Don't know, no price tag at the side and it's only 1 page, should be our breakfast"

 Ok....let's order. I was so happy to saw hash brawn shown in the menu.
I wish they only serve hash brown.
The breakfast is soooo heavy that I couldn't finish all of it.

 A lot of choices for morning tea....I choose earl grey. Crystal got her Guava juice. Allison got her coffee. She couldn't live without coffee.
 This is what I call life......so enjoy that I forgot about everything back at home especially WORK!!!!!

I feel so young now....work make me look old and grumpy. Gayana...I love you

Guess what? sea view room have this service - sending breakfast to your door step....using the stairway...
ROMANTIC or not?!!!!

2 comments:

Esther G said...

you're making me jealous and more jealous! ahhhhh next year! i must plan something like this next year LOL if my bf cannot go with me, you must come with me ahhhh :P dont care!

woei said...

drag david la. it's really a nice place for lover