Saturday, June 9, 2012

Gayana Resort part 1

You can book Gayana through www.booking.com or www.agoda.com. We use Agoda which mean up front payment is a must. Well at least I don't need to worry about payment when I reach there.

We walk all the way to Jesselton Point. No taxi want to bring us cause KK traffic is damn jam and it's only 10 minutes walking distance. Damn hot....it's noon and the hot sun is burning my skin.
Finally we reached Gayana Resort office.
1) Register yourself
2) Sign the terms & condition
3) Wait for the boat to arrive
The lady was very friendly.
Lady "passport please :) "
I took out my IC
Lady "oh!~~~....IC, local people :) "
She still treat me with 5 start attitude.
Almost everyone think we are foreigner. Either Hong Kong / Korea / Taiwan...which ever asia country.
It's sad cause that show you not much local people prefer to travel domestically.  
While waiting for the boat to arrive, we are bored, tired, sweaty.
So....I use the 10 sec timer to play around and look at us :P

Finally.....our ride is here......come now....let's not linger.
Our 5 star hotel awaits

Welcome to Gayana Resort. We don't have to worry about our luggage. The worker here will take care of it. Yeap....delivery from Jetty to our room

The view from one of the building. It's breath taking.

And we love to stay in the sea view room but it's seriously much more expensive compare to jungle view room. Yes, sea view room have their own stairway!!!

when we arrived.....this happen.
A bunch of people checking in. So.......we have to wait for our turn.

I'm hot......

I'm tired

Let's face it....spending holiday with them......... -.-"
well.....ENJOYMENT is the word I'm using for this trip

 聽說旅行的意義就是逃離

No comments: