Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gayana Resort Part 4

If you think they allow us with 2 pax price. You are wrong.
We have to add in additional bed with a cost. However it's ok la. Everything is included. Breakfast, snorkeling, boat gear, bath room utilities. Everything included.

Finally, we make our way down to the snorkeling center. It's almost 4pm now. Better not waste any moment of it.

First time trying on flippers. We look like duck. hahaha......

Every equipment given was in good condition. The person in charge even gave us a brief instruction on how to put on the gear.
I walk to the counter.
Man "Korea? Hong Kong?"
Me "............speak chinese" (stupid me.....I don't know wth going through my head)
Man "ok......" (must be thinking I'm retarded)
Allison "Malaysia"
Man "Oh!!!! ok........"

After an hour dip in the sea.....we couldn't resist ourselves to try out the pool.
It's just located right beside the beach.

I'm not a good swimmer. So I'll just let Allison do all the swimming and I'll just enjoy the view.
Sometimes...sometimes it's just nice being left alone. I stood there quietly and think of nothing.

The weather wasn't looking good.

I cherish everything given to me.
Thank you :)

人在面臨幸福時會突然變得膽怯 ,
 抓住幸福其實比忍受痛苦更需要勇氣。

No comments: