Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gayana Resort Part 6 breaking dawn

 It's around 7pm now. Sun has gone down. Just when we were getting ready to stroll along the beach, the sky started to drizzled. Bummer.......now we have to retreat to our room.

Knowing the price on the resort, we sort of....bought some instant noodle and snack.
In a cold night, nothing beats a pack of snack with a cup of orange juice.....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Yeap, they have wine glass prepared in the room.
ehehehe......3 bored ladies......with lousy Astro coverage, (i remember HBO showing Godzilla), we start to entertain ourself
And there goes our night.

Breaking dawn.
I set my alarm at 5am so that I can wake up to snap sun rise scenery.
It was cold and windy.

Quiet...so quiet that I can hear nothing but the sound of the fishes splashing beneath me, the birds chirping over at the jungle.

I wish I can take the photo of fishes splashing here and here. But this will do.
The scenery of breaking dawn.

I met a few worker here and there, all are so friendly to greet me with a smile.

Even little birdy greeted me. Amazing how they are not scare of human. But they fly away when I get too close.

Little fishes beneath the rooms

The water is so crystal clear that even this feller enjoying his early swim. We saw two lizards in one morning.

It make me want to dip in too!!!!

I miss Gayana already.

No comments: