Sunday, October 27, 2013

Moon Muang

 This area is call Moon Muang, road Soi 7

 We walk down to the next road which is Soi 6 and simply find a place for lunch.

 Found a stall selling rice sausage. Personally I dislike Taiwan rice sausage. But I love Chiang Mai's one. It's tasty and not so oily to my taste.

 来到泰国,当然是要吃道地的tom yam soup. 一级棒. srup~~~~ sweet and sour.....流口水了吗?

 Even try their Mango sticky rice, but not as good as the one i ate at floating market.

 But one thing I love is their coconut smoothie. I miss it already. 清淡的椰子香以及味道。。。真让我回味无穷。

 Finish lunch, time to take a walk

 A market just opposite it.

 Local economy rice.

 I can feel that my mom wanted to buy everything back home.

All of us went to try foot massage cost THB 150 for 1 hour.
Not bad but kinda boring.......just sit there for 1 hour letting people massaging my leg

No comments: