Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mambo Cabaret Show

 After our dinner........my sis and her hubby went to the shopping mall area....... T.T

 I followed my parent to watch the famous Cabaret Show. Cabaret is a form of entertainment featuring music, comedy, song, dance, recitation or drama.

It's a good experience. The seat is very confortable with table and lamp in front. 'manyak feel'

Local people call them Lady Boy

Some are so beautiful that I'm so ashamed of myself....ahahaha

This is the most funny part for me..........performers mingle with audience.

After the show, all the lady boy will stand a line for you to take picture with them.

IT's not FOC. You have to pay them THB50 for it.

And my mom spoil the chance

Initially my dad only wanna take with one person but this yellow shirt guy....... i mean lady come into the camera shoot and end up, have to pay him/her also.

End up, we have to run for our life because more and more lady boy coming to ask if we wanna take photo with them.

No comments: