Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Erawan Shrine - Four Face Buddha

One of the famous attraction in Bangkok. Located near Chitlom BTS station. Actually, it's just a small shrine.

Located in the heart of Bangkok's high class shopping heaven. I saw a LV shop just opposite it. Strange how a Shrine would end up nestled in one of the busiest intersections in Bangkok.

My driver said the shrine bring good luck to the worshiper and when the wish is granted, worshiper will come back to repay. There's a history behind it also, wikipedia it yourself.

It's all about give and take.

After a quick stop at Erawan Shrine, we went to shopping mall to take our dinner

Nothing special about this. Just positing

After taking our dinner, my sis bring me to try Swensens ice cream. It taste just normal to me. Wonder why it would be that costly.
No more second time for me, unless got people 'belanja' me.

No comments: