Saturday, October 5, 2013

Damnoensaduak Floating Market

After visiting coconut farm. We continue our journey......

More souvenir to buy.

But the price is sky high here.....if you must buy......ask at least 50% discount......then work your way up.

Many store along the river. 看到眼花缭乱

Finally we arrive at the site where the drama City hunter took place.

Quite traffic jam

I saw something I love to try - Coconut ice cream. Read a lot of post saying one of the must try food in Thailand is their coconut ice cream.

And they are right. I really love the slight fragrance coconut smell, slight sweetness in it.

Also, mango sticky rice. 芒果耨米饭.

I couldn't resist my self..........so ended up, I bought this~~ She ask for THB500. I said THB 250. But no~~ THB 400. I tell her THB 300 last..........and DEAL~~~

This area is quite big actually....we did ask the boat driver if we can't go onshore. But he said he is not allowed to stop here.....

No comments: