Sunday, December 4, 2011

20.10.2011 Taiwan part 2 end

I think it's around 3-4pm

Still raining and we are hungry. Just simply find a shop and sit down for a simply lunch

Fish + prawn...not exactly the fish I expected....but it taste nice
Simple lunch but not simple price. Can't remember how much it cost....but fairly high since it's a tourist place

After our lunch, we set foot to the one and only bus stop that lead us back to town area to take the train once more

amazing view...crystal clear water with smoky mountain...hahaha

nothing beats a relaxing trip with a sip of taiwan beer

The one and only bus....very punctual but limited seats.
we went to Wu Fen Pu after that but since it's raining, I didn't take out my camera....
Very troublesome to get wet

By the time we reach back, it's almost midnight.
Judging it's 2nd last day in Taiwan, better pack up and get ready to go home

1 box is enough for me since I bring the biggest luggage....

2 box for pooh and 3 box for Tom

So many cloth to bring back...zzzz

But we finally finish packing

and ready for our last day in Taiwan


and now to finish off this baby before we return to Malaysia....

No comments: