Tuesday, December 6, 2011

21.10.2011 Taiwan part 2

After the zoo, we went on to take..........ya.
cable car again. The only difference is you get to see below you

Windy and drizzling = scary
I scare suddenly a strong wind pass by and make our ride super swing but it still acceptable

Finally we arrive at the top of the mountain what felt like ages
Better get my umbrella.

Welcome to Mao Kong

Cold but not that cold

We try to look for steamboat but can't find one. So just simply sit down and order their food which I dislike.....over oily
Pooh saw them selling ice cream and bought Peanut flavor......
Not a big fan too

But I'm a big fan of this TWD 28 only. Cheaper then the Peanut Ice cream TWD 35.
Should have bought more to eat.


Time to visit 101 Taipei. It's 4-5pm now. Student just finish school. Too bad I can't snap one for you to see. Loving their uniform

No comments: