Tuesday, November 29, 2011

20.10.2011 Taiwan part 1

Almost come to an end of our trip. Pooh plan that we go for a dip to relax ourselves from all the tiredness

This is the 1st time I use train in Taiwan. All this while we been using taxi...
talking bout luxury aye~~~

Finally we set foot at the center of the 'train'
one word to describe it = WOW

It's high tech, much more speed, and much much more cleaner

I didn't know food and drink is STRICTLY forbidden. I took a sip of my water and the uncle next to me in Mandarin "Xiao Jie, zhe li shi bu ke yi he shui de o"
Then I look at the uncle for like second (with my mask on)
"no derink, no derink"
LMAO....maybe he thought i'm from Korea or other country that don't understand Mandarin

We suppose to take bus to Wu Lai, but end up taking taxi again

The driver just simply drop us here...and we are just too lazy to survey around and just took the package TWD1200 for 3 person

This is family room I took with Pooh. Tom went to open hot spring at the roof top where he claim he has the best view of all


It's drizzling since morning...and we are loving our hot spring experience

No comments: