Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve surprise

"What do you want for Christmas?" he ask me days ago before Christmas.
I didn't answer him because I didn't know what I want him to get for me too.

I didn't expect much on Christmas eve, cause we don't celebrate it last year.
But this year...we went to Secret to have a simple dinner.
Simple but expensive. hahaha

After dinner......a surprise for me ^^
Didn't expect him would get me roses on Christmas. how sweet of him

After all the gift I receive...I think I finally got my answer.
"What do I want for Christmas"
"I want HAPPINESS"

p/s: thanks for all the gift from friends too
What a nice ending of 2011 Christmas
I feel loved.

2 comments:

Esther G said...

happiness is the greatest gift :) i wish you'll have it forever. love you my dear. have a happy new year too. remember to make your resolutions. it's still days to go :))))

woei said...

u too...be happy ^^