Wednesday, December 7, 2011

21.10.2011 Taiwan part 3 end

Along the way, we pass through high class shop with red carpet


We went up to the 5th floor to see the observation center

I saw a lot of people and it will cost me TWD400...then I pass, leading them both also pass the opportunity.......ops, sorry guys
personally, nothing good to see at 101 Taipei

except this.......

zoom in and you can see the details

Many more, but I only showing some

amazing hand craft isn't it?

Yeah I know.....make you drooling......same here but i'm still full from the oily food at Mao Kong

wasted!!!!!!!! how I wish I can grad one now

I bought one of this but end up I ate it the next morning......it still taste ok la

At first sight, hot dog bun?
no~~~ look closely


chocolate filling bun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: