Friday, December 9, 2011

22.10.2011 Taiwan trip END

Finally met pooh and tom....

Else I can't take picture with Hello Kitty.....hahahaha

Taiwan give respect to all religion. Don't you agree?

And give us freedom to buy water

No need to buy expensive AA water..........good bye Taiwan....
It's once in a life time experience traveling overboard with good company.

Both or should I say......all of us are running low on battery now.
I feel happy to be able to go home to be honest

But before that, we still need to overnight in KK for one night.
Somehow I felt there something I need to do in KK but I can't remember and as always pooh remember everything for me
"aren't you forgeting your Shen Rou Mian?"
hahahaha.......a nice lunch after touch down in KK

Went to Suria Sabah for movie night and ate a plate of delicious ice snow.......

It's 23.10.2011
again...we took the earliest flight back to Miri
and saw my mom and dad waiting for my arrival......
felt like old time again, whenever I'm back from Melaka.....there they are, picking me up
I just couldn't stop smiling at them.
Thank you for everything


and you too ^.^

感谢你们的谅解和照顾。。。辛苦啦。
哈哈哈哈~~~~

No comments: