Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shogun @ Sunway

I'm tired!!!


last nite meal, make me drink a pack of Eno ginger and went to bed.


I promise to find Rachelle if i could. So here i am, reunion. She treat me to Shogun Sushi in Sunway. I almost wanna vomit.


But i still keep it in. I manage to try as much as i could. The important thing is enjoying my time with Rachelle.


Shogun provide this little pot of soup which contain vege, a few prawn, few fish meat....
the soup taste quite nice, too bad i can't eat anymore


Free flow of Oyster. Gosh!!! i only manage to eat 2 of it. >.< my tummy just.... can't take it anymore


There a various of soup. And i didn't...i repeat....i didn't drink a drop of it. Coz i'm too full.
They serve shark fin soup too. zzz....
At the other corner, they serve those roasted chicken, duck etc...


they even have this Thai food section. Snail anyone? I don't dare to give it a try.


last but not least, the desert section. Variety of ice cream.


and cake and fruits....... honestly, their food not bad. According to my sis, it's better then Jogoya at Star Hill. Jogoya have tones of food, but it's not fresh and doesn't taste so good. Most of all, it's more expensive.


i like Shogun.
That's conclude my journey to Melaka and KL for my Birthday.
^^

No comments: