Friday, September 4, 2009

Melaka Trip Last Part

Sob sob, 美好时光总过的比较快,真舍不得啊


it's 8am in the morning, I think we sleep about 2-3 am in the morning AGAIN!!!
@@" we're turning into panda.


Having my last meal in Melaka before we depart to KL. Ong Kee Wee road dim sum, my favourite dish= fried tauhu + chicken feet


9am bus depart to KL, drizzling rain. Sad...sad that we have to leave so soon. I give Su Han a big hug and said Good Bye. Hoping that we'll meet again soon~~~
For the first time in my life, i'm in a double decker to KL.


Memory kept!!! ^^ It's nice to have Esther around, we talk n talk some more. Even though we're damn tired, but we just kept on talking...ahahaha, too much to update, too much to share...


We reach KL round 11++ am, while waiting for my sis to pick us up, i manage to pose with the er.....hot souse? lol


next up, Italiannies

No comments: