Friday, September 4, 2009

Italiannies

Once my sis and her hubby pick us, we went straight to 1 Utama for food
I told my sis long long time ago that i wanted to eat the cheese cake.
So here i am...


back to Italy. ^^ enjoying the food.


my sis and her ultra man hubby. kekekeke


I like to eat their bread. It's so soft and...er....bready...LOL


dip it with Olive oil + vinegar, walah~~ a nice opening meal.


i look so pale....2 days without sleep....you say lei?
my 24th year on earth. *make a wish* ^^


we cut it into pieces which turn out to look like the high scrapper in KL. hehehe


the creamer. You must ask for more cream if you order the cheese cake. It make all the difference. MUST get it!!! else you'll regret it


Such a full filling meal......My tummy start to feel......NOT GOOD.....this is NO GOOD!!!
will tell you why in my up coming post.


Next stop. Chocolate!!! @@"

No comments: