Saturday, September 5, 2009

Chocolate @ 1 U

My Tummy start to feel full now....I think it's the work of that cheese cake.
>.< I'm starting to feel the effect


After a long day of shopping, we stop at Chocolate Lounge to have a short break.
Enjoying the drink and food.


It's amaze me how Esther is concentrating on scraping out the chocolate frosting. Hahaha, love this shoot.


I took this using Esther Nikon DSLR. Personally i prefer Nikon over Canon. LOL. Nikon is more easy to use, for me la~~


For chocolate lover, give it a try. I can't eat no more, so i donno how it taste like.


A lot of variety for you to choose


My sis order this for us. I force myself to eat it. FORCE!!! burp*


It's nice to sit here in the open space in 1 U. Have a short break, enjoying the moment.
But i'm not enjoying it. Coz i'm tired, my don't feel my leg anymore. My tummy is too full till i need to drink Eno by the end of the day.


and yet...We still go to Daorae....for dinner. @@"

No comments: