Friday, September 4, 2009

Melaka Trip Part 2

Let's continue my story...

I decided to call my Er Hu teacher out and have a small reunion.
So here we are at the famous chicken ball rice shop queuing up at 12 noon. 12!!! the sun is high up in the sky.

It's amazing how people like to eat those tiny round round ball rice~~~


introducing my Er Hu teacher. Still "round" as last time. And i'm still "round" too. LOL


When I ajak my teacher out for lunch, i'm 100% sure he'll cia us eat. So without any hesitation, all of us order coconut drink. hehehe


My teacher is so nice enough to order a feast for us. He said "Don't worry about anything, you all just need to worry on how to finish it for me"


After we finish the first round of chicken ball rice, he order another round for us >..< till we can't eat anymore. *burp* And it's his birtday too!!! 29/08. ^^ no wonder he so happy!!!


After a heavy lunch, we head out for more photo session.
I think i'm either too full or the heat got over me!!! I donno why i pose for Esther~~


Melaka is so small that you can actually travel by foot. Of course it's only apply in the town area la. Shopping heaven for me for the last few years. Now you know why I don't save $$$


After a short while of shopping, We went over to Nadje around 2pm to eat my long crave of thousand layer cake. It's amazing how we're able to eat again!!! and it's 4 piece of cakes!!!!


The original flavour. I recommend you all to try the original. It's the best of the best~~


Me posing with the cheese flavour thousand layer cake. It's not as nice as the original. But still it's acceptable for me. It got this cheese + yogurt taste in it.


Next stop, night time at Jonker Street

No comments: