Thursday, September 3, 2009

Melaka trip part 1

What a tiring but happy trip. Touch down at LCCT around 11pm. Daniel was nice enough to give me a ride down to Melaka. Reach Su Han's place around 2am. Pai seh, disturb people. ^^


We will need our energy. This brought back a lot of memories


We stayed under the same roof for years. Thank goodness there are no cat fight involve in those years.


Sunny + windy day. Good for photo shooting~


Melaka is still as colourful as always.


Pretending to be candid shoot


I never been inside this church before. It's so calm and beautiful


I kinda like this shot with us in the background chit-chating


My friends are quite surprise with me. Why? Coz i stayed under the sun from the beginning till the end.


hehe...Su Han with her attitude as usual


next post. Jonker street.... to be continue.