Saturday, September 5, 2009

Daorae @ KL

After sending Esther back to Cheras.
Left me and my sis and her hubby. We went over to Daorae.
Presenting Daorae a.k.a Korean restaurant. Serving those kimchi, sea weed soup etc.


This is the first time i tried this kind of serving. Miri's Korea Restaurant is nothing compare to this. The worker in the shop speak Korean!!!


First of all, they put in the charcoal to heat up the stove.


Then they put this variety of vege around the stove. Got KimChi, Tauhu, Potato, a few sauce, a few more type of vege, etc... It's unlimited, you can ask for more. No extra charges.



Then when your meat is here, the chef cook in front of you. Well, all he need to do is cut the meat to smaller piece, flip it back and forth to make sure it just nice for the customer to eat.


See the raw fresh meat? does it make you drool?


my sis hubby ordered this side dish. I donno what it call, but it's flour mix with egg mix with the vege. Even my mom know how to make it. LOL


so here is the finishing touch. For the first time in my life. I DON'T wanna eat ANYMORE!!!
my tummy feel like wanna explore liao~~
By the time i reach back to my sis house it's almost 12am.
I receive a few sms from friends and HaPpY too.
I thought he had forgotten me T.T
Anyhow, i'm too tired to reply them. Sorry guys....I'm too tired. Once i lay on the bed, directly i fall dead on the bed.


And the next day, I meet up with Rachelle. And she bring me to Shogun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Japanese buffet. WTF!!!!!

No comments: