Sunday, May 25, 2014

天坛大佛 (end)

 Due to time constrain, we only went to see the Big Buddha

 Hot and sunny day

 I climb this with all my energy and I can't feel my leg the next day

Climb, rest, climb rest.........a lot of tourist do that too

Finally I reach the top. Tourist are not allowed to take picture inside. Inside the Buddha is a Buddhist mausoleum with names of those gone. Anita Mui Ying Fong is here. Saw a lot of her fans giving flowers and gifts.....

Time to go back

Went for a littler shopping before taking the cable car back to town. That is a fake tree.

This is a FOC wooden plate given by the souvenir shop

Anything FOC is good..........
blessed the souvenir shop.

This is what I bought from them......a fortune kitty cat

Ordered a plate of touhu fa before going back........I'm loving it.......so smooth and so.......I don't know how to describe it........I miss Hong Kong food

No comments: