Monday, May 19, 2014

Dim Sum in Hong Kong

People told me Hong Kong expenses is high = true enough
People told me Hong Kong dim sum is very much delicious compare to Malaysia = even more true

One of the random shop we found near the place we stay........lucky us

 siew mai 烧卖....this one taste the same like Malaysia style la~~~ nothing extreme tasty about it

 叉烧肠 also know as zhu chang fen - this is a must try.......the char siew inside is no kidding.....

 皮蛋粥 - porridge. Amazing, the most delicious porridge I tasted so far.....

 It's so smooth yet I'm still able to taste the texture of the rice in it.....

 油条 yao cha kueh - It's cold and still hold it's crispiness.... I wonder how they make it

 叉烧包 char sao bao - this is another delicious food you wont regret to give it a try. The char sao is heaven to the taste bud

 I ordered hot milk tea

My friend order ice milk tea........I prefer the ice milk tea......I can't describe how tasty it is to me.
I've never tasted any tea like this........I can drink this every morning.

we spend about HKD 100++ for two each breakfast.

No comments: