Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hong Kong Disney Land (end)

 our meal...........this cost me HKD 100....about RM 42.

 3 chicken wing, 3-4 dumpling, few slices of hot dog thingy, few pices of mushroom
Delicious~~~~
Expensive but delicious

 The rice is delicious too

 HKD 95++ if not mistaken

 Night time has come, the street are decorated with lights.........

 I am in fantasy land for a day

 The feeling is so wonderful

 I wish I can carry them back for my friends

 But everything here are too expensive......

 I can only take picture and share with you all

 8pm arrived and let's enjoy the fireworks

 If you ever go to Hong Kong Disney land, do come early to sit in the front row seat to enjoy the show

 Time to return to the real world

 One last shoot with Mickey

Good Bye Hong Kong Disney Land.
It was fun.

p/s: photo credit to Shirley Chan ^^

No comments: