Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hong Kong Disney Land (3)

I bought a hat

Anyway, while on our way inside, we've met two more Disney character standing by for us to take photo with them.
The two lovely princess said to me "Dear, let's put your hand together like a princess would do"
I felt like Gong Xi Fa Cai instead..........ahahahaha

Welcome to sleeping beauty castle mix with snow white and Cinderella appearance.

I am in fantasy world

Disney is the best place for photo shooting

The weather is lovely

Everything here is lovely

Didn't manage to take the ride across the so call 'river' because we're waiting for a 12 o'clock show.

Gonna explore a bit while waiting for the show to start

2 comments:

-JoJo- said...

why the princess pose looked like a true princess but u looked like posing like a 門神?

woei said...

hahaha.........i know....i also LOL when i see my pic