Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hong Kong Disney Land (7)

 Heading to the center to see the 3pm parade

 So many people gathered to see the parade.

 a lady with a D cup try to squeeze in and surpass me and my friend.... -.-"

 She manage to slip in front of me while I let a little girl go to the front view........
grr~~~~

 And then that D cup lady try to squeeze in front of my friend by bumping her humangest brest at the back of her. Well, she lost the battle........my friend manage to secure her standing point.
I am speechless of those china people....
I said "you untung la if you were a guy"  
Friend said "I did try to knock her off with my elbow but seem like she didn't feel a thing"
ahahahaha......D cup lady got a good airbag

 Anyway, after the show, we spotted Rapunzel hidden at the corner.  Lucky us

 Heading to another theme section.

 Love it here, superb for photo session.

 It's like walking in a maze......

 Thank god there is no queue

 "bye bye"

 'it's a small world after all' song been played all over all over all over........non stop

 'it's a small world after all'

 'it's a small world after all'

FINALLY.........i am out of the SONG~~~ gosh~~~~

1 comment:

Esther G said...

You're sooo funny with the last part HAHA