Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY with old class mate 篇

la la la~~ some picture to see............


My 初一 dress.......


初一 night....at Al Fresco.........Ah Lai force me to eat fried chicken, when i try to slim down....
T.T see, how sad am i~~


hehehe......introduce you 棒棒堂 (bang bang tang) of the day.....
Andy Wong Shin Ann..........


Make up artist by Michelle and PinPing Liew.......


水汪汪的眼睛.....omg......even girls loose to him la~~
girls go jump sea..........


Behind me is Wong Ching Hui a.k.a Doremon.......he use to be the shortest in our class. Everytime perhimpunan, he is the 1st one in the line.......now he is taller then me.........
so short guys, don threat......you still got hope.


tada.......me with a bunch of handsome guys.........


but sorry lo......they all are not available liao.......


one big happy gathering photo..........

No comments: