Sunday, February 1, 2009

my CNY 2009

How's your CNY this year? Good? Exciting? Exhausted? Bored? or banyak banyak ang pao?
Me? This year i enjoy my CNY celebration. Really really enjoy........and exhausted.
I'm sick starting from New Year eve till "chu 3" 初三....and "lai sai" for two days.......
-_-"
guess i should be grateful because of the sickness and constant visiting to the toilet, prevent me from gaining weight. sigh~~ yeah!!!


Another group, my ex-IT colleague friends.......^^ I love joining them for visiting. Feel a bit sorry for David, coz i didn't give him face to eat his mother's well prepared food. no....i didnt eat....not because of the food taste bad...but i was sick...mind you, his mom is an excellent cook ...


a 大头照 before everyone fly off.........another memory left behind......^^

Guess the group that i miss out this year is my current colleague gang. LOL....sorry la Tom....time is limited....Next year...next year.....


CNY ended.....sigh~~ I'm hunger for another long enjoyable holiday~~~

-end-

No comments: