Sunday, January 18, 2009

Costume Night

Picture take from my company annual dinner
Theme: Costume night.......

I lazy to post by order........so, just post randomly.....


Hehehe......real life cosplay is sitting just beside me........
Ame: Japan cosplay, Hiromi: Greek, Me: ? hmm..... LOL


Gosh~ fake eye lashes really can amplify your eyes....It might look scary in real life though.


See!!!!!!! My B'day Chef has come here to work part time ar!!!!!!!!!!!


Just kidding.......that's his costume for the night
And guess what? He won the "MALE BEST DRESS"!!!!!!!!


Guess i don't need to intro Joanne costume = China girl




Nice pic?


They should give out "BEST DRESS COUPLE"


hehe.....can't resist myself to take picture with a real life COSPLAY!!!!!


At the back: Yishan and Shierly......donno what costume theme :P

Again.....another nice picture taken by David Low


nei~~~ David Low~~ I think he's been dead for 2 years and somehow manage to 复活.......that's why i can see him AGAIN.......

2 comments:

Esther G said...

david also went to the dinner is it? wah... not bad?! you should be more bold la woei. i would have expect you to become something more daring like the cosplay custome. hehe.

woei said...

David not invited to the dinner. I just ask him to come pick me up after the dinner ^^" hahaha
I don't wanna wear something daring, after all i still need to work in that company.....later my image all gone.