Wednesday, January 7, 2009

减肥日记 gym の 篇

Blog plug of the day Little Wonders Everyday. A guy who just started blogging. Good Luck to You!!!

So long didn't update my slimming progress.......still no minus from my BIG NUMBERs.....i think i'm starting to get 忧郁症.
Anyway.....i'm still maintaining my daily routine.....that is to jog at the nearest park for about 15-20min.......


I don't know how much calories i burn from the jogging.........
So today, Tom ajak me to go to gym.......suppose to be swimming session.......but there was thunder and rain.....what to do......we have to go to the lousy, old......rusty....gym room


Ok....so i start with the mode for 30 minutes......running 4 - 5 km/h.....
About 30 minute.....i run for 1.7km and burn 136 calories.......
WTF!!!! for 30 minute i burn only that few hundred?
sigh~~ how to loose weight like that lei~~~

One problem........now i'm feeling HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: