Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Resolution

I told my self.....
"I WANT TO SHOP TILL I DROP ON MY BIRTHDAY"
that was last year.......
But due to the budget constrain......i can't accomplish it......and it's a bit frustrating u know....but thank god i have a great party ^^ and great friends around me.

This year... My budget has permit me to go.....i'm not rich.....nor poor......just enough....u know ^^
i'm flying to KL on MERDEKA day!!!!!
woot woot.....i know it's still a long way to go.....But times passes so fast......
转眼间又过一年了. 我不年轻了.
And it motivate me!!!!!! at least i'm not a walking zombie.
working life is so fucking sien....

Maybe i sud try flying to Kch again on weekend.....or maybe KL or Melaka.....just to meet up some old friends.....just to cheer myself up a bit......

I'M DEPRESS......
i miss having LIFE~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fast fast come ler !!! i wait u till wan go crazy ... :(