Sunday, November 4, 2012

Penang Trip 8

After a long day at Kek Lok Si, we're back to town area. What's Penang without trying the best char kway teow in town. *droolllll* This plate cost around RM 8 if not mistaken........can't find such quality in Miri. Sad....

It's almost 7 in the evening. I ask my friend to drop us at Gurney drive and thank him once again. From here, it's just me and my bf once more.

We found a bench by the sea side and sat down to enjoy the coconut jelly my friend bought earlier.

It taste so nice~~~~ actually you can buy it anywhere in Peninsular Malaysia. Why no body sell it in Miri. While enjoying our coconut jelly, we took our time enjoying the sea view too. There's people jogging along the walkway. How nice if Miri have such walkway too.

We took our dinner at the Hawker stall here.

Penang asam laksa..........my dinner.

Next morning.....Halloween is here.

No comments: