Monday, November 12, 2012

Penang Trip 10

So here we are at the ticket booth, and it shock me at first sight. RM30.........wait....with mycard RM8
I see. RM30 is for without mycard. So make sure you bring along your IC.

I wait....and wait....and waited some more.......I can't believe I been standing here for almost 15 minutes and I still couldn't see any sign of the train. I can't even hear it coming down.

And.....you must think, yipee the train has arrive, let's get on.
No~~~~ you have to wait another 15 more minutes for......i don't know what reason.
All the workers just walk off from the train and didn't even bother to explain why you need to wait.

and FINALLY.....the worker walk back slowly from nowhere and start the engine then only we are allowed to get it. A view from the middle mountain.

To be honest, there's nothing much to see here. Except Penang view. But I saw that in Kek Lok Si already. Nothing attract me. There's an owl museum here. But it ain't about living owl. It's about dead owl....owl made out of wood, glass, paper....stone....any material the artiest from all around the asia can think of.
That owl is the most expensive of all. I can't remember what it made of. But the tour guide said it is very expensive. So i guess it's very expensive.

The owl museum isn't very big. But then again, the tour guide told us that this museum is in the book of record.....erm........yada yada....gibberish....I can't remember already. At least they have air-cond here to cool me of for a while.

By the way, entrance fee cost you RM10 / person. You're not going home empty handed though. Here's the souvenir.

After hanging with the owl, we went for a walk...........a very long walk~~~

No comments: