Friday, November 2, 2012

Penang Trip 6

After spending the whole morning in Butterfly Farm, we decided to visit Kek Lok Si. But before going there, it's time to refill our tummy. Since my friend not very familiar with Penang's food, he just took us around Penang and end up bringing us to Straits Quay.

It's kinda like Singapore feel here. High class place, if you know what I mean. My friend told me, it'll be very crowded during festival time especially Christmas.

Since I'm hungry, my friend intro us a desert at Delicious Cafe. Bird cage lamps - the trademark for all the branches.

The cake my friend recommend is this. Coconut cake. They do have a variety of desert to choose from but I don't wanna eat to full.

It really does taste nice. But this one piece cost us more then RM10....It's not over sweeten. When you reach the inner part, it's soft and fluffy. I miss this cake already.

After finishing our desert, we walk around the shopping complex and there's not even a soul in here except for the workers. We come across this cute Charlie Brown Cafe. But according to my friend, their food is quite expensive and nothing special about it.

No comments: