Saturday, November 17, 2012

Penang Trip 11

My bf took me away from my comfort zone and drag me to walk with him for 1km to this so called Nepenthes garden. I can jog for more then 1km and it didn't bother me. But here, I felt as if I'm dying......lol....Maybe it's the altitude. 

Again, they have tour guide here, who guide you through the garden and tell you all about the Nepenthes. But all I'm hearing is 
"this is from Indonesia, this is from Sabah, this is from Sarawak"
"here is hybrid, hybrid again, you see....the mouth like a lady lips, hehehehe"
"here...from Jarkarta, that from Sabah, there from Sarawak" 
The tour guide just syok sendiri

I don't give a damn where they all come from

They all look the same to me. Only the sizes is obvious to me. Oh and btw, you need to pay for admission too. RM10/ person if not mistaken.

After a long walk in Bukit Bendera, it's time for us to heard over to Butterworth. We took the ferry. So many people, everyone is heading back home.

While waiting for my friend to come pick us, we took our time in the bird park. The bird here all look so pathetic. Seem like, they lack of human resource to take care of them. But the funny thing is, most of the bird here are not in cage and still, none of them fly away. Maybe they just can't fly or maybe they know there's no other place for them to go. Poor thing.
But they do scare me....very scary watching them walk like a zombie beside you with they long sharp beak

No comments: