Friday, March 2, 2012

Singapore Day 1 & 2

It's around 2pm now. Nothing to do, so I went out to explore Bugis area with my parent.
Like Ame said : You don't have to worry about getting lost, Singapore is a small place

Small indeed. All those attraction is within walking distance.
Nothing much in Bugis street....
The thing sold here are mostly Thailand / Taiwan / China quality and they mostly sell it at $10/piece.
I only bought myself a new iphone casing and a bag both cost me $10 each.

The next day, before on the way to Sentosa. We took our breakfast just downstairs of our Backpackers stay.
1 plate cost us $3.50 = RM 8++
and the taste is ....tasteless....but I like their fish ball, guess Malaysian used to local taste already.

We took MRT at Bugis, interchange station at Outram Park and arrive at Harbourfront.
Which took us less then an hour.
If you are confused on which route to take, there is always some friendly personnel you can ask.
See the ah pek? He is the friendly personnel we asked, good in both english and mandarin. LOL
If you want to get to Sentosa Universal Studios the fastest and cheapest...hop into their 'Sentosa express' at the place call VIVO and stop at the station call Waterfront station.

This is the VIVO. Beneath is a shopping mall.

Finally we're here. But check in to Hard Rock hotel first.

Photo taken by my nephew...all grown up but still piss me off time to time.

Back entrance to the Hotel

The lobby.

The entrance to their buffet area.

Hard rock hotel bar

The basin in my sister room's stay

Heaven and earth compare to our stay back in Bugis.


If can, I prefer to stay here for the rest of the vacation. sob sob.....but...only 1 night.

No comments: