Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Team building Day 1

The good part of the cancellation of flight MAS wing.....We're going to KK using Boeing.
When we got inside of the plane, we found that the people all sited inside have such a long face.
they suppose to fly directly KL - KK but were force to stop by Miri to pick us up.
What a pleasant flight.....teehee....

Goodbye Miri....I'll see you soon.....

I loving Boeing....it's big and we can stretch our leg......

finally touch down in KK. "Hello" I'm not on Celcom though.

At first, I'm all excited to think we all gonna stay at Sutera Harbour....
Don't be confuse....we are staying at Sutera but not the main building. It's the beside one which call Pacific Sutera Hotel
Nestled between the shores of the South China Sea, fronting the tropical islands and the majestic Mount Kinabalu, is the grand expanse of Sutera Harbour Resort

It is nice....sound nice, look nice, feel nice

But I didn't get good sleep on their bed. I donno why and i can assure you i'm not the only one who dislike their mattress

But I do love all of it except the bed. After all this is the Sutera Harbour.


Even launch taste better then Miri buffet.

No comments: