Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Singapore Day 1

Self explanatory

This remind me of Taiwan MRT. If you ask me which is better....I prefer Taiwan.
More faster and smoother.

Taiwan is in Chinese whereas Singapore is of course in english

Fascinating....I found myself come out directly into a shopping mall. Why can't Malaysia build their MRT like Singapore?

Our stay is just opposite of Bugis MRT station.
zoom in to see the rate.

You can see all the backpacker from all over the world.
Japan, Korea, UK, Spain, Africa........all sort of people are staying here

A new experience for me

I kinda miss Taiwan alreay. They provide the best service even though they call it "ming su"

the sharing bathroom. this is the smallest one. I didn't took the bigger space coz no point.
It's just as simple as that.


Our bedroom. Lucky to have this big room. My sis got a double deck with her husband. LOL

2 comments:

Esther G said...

you make it sad to travel to singapore liaw. haha i wish we can both plan a trip to singapore next year :)

woei said...

y sad?