Thursday, March 22, 2012

Team building Day 2


I can't believe that I actually having this opportunity....it's just like a dream
May it be team building or vacation....I definitely enjoying it to the fullest.
*come on let me show you how beautiful KK can be*


Clear blue sky presented. Crystal clear water presented.....How could you not loving this?


Safety always come first...so buckle up and stay in the boat. Smile....

Photography is a must....don't forget to bring yours if you plan to come here.


Also don't forget your sun block. I bought this few day ago before I got on this trip and i'm not regretting it. I applied and applied....I'm still fair and lovely after this trip. No sun burn at all.

Alove....the popular scene before we make our way out to the open sea. Everyone busy taking out their own handphone and snap this ship. The owner must be very proud.


woohoo.......make sure your hat didn't blow away by the wind...sit tight cause Manukan here we come

No comments: